Sunday, December 28, 2014

My Music Room

Phil was nice enough to clean up the spare room some. It mostly holds...junk and spare food. Phil cleaned up enough space so my new keyboard could go in there and I could use the old computer chair in there to sit in. So now all my instruments are in there and I enjoy practicing so much more. It is so nice to have a place where I don't get interrupted and nothing bothers me. As you can see my big fish tank is in there too. I also cleaned it up so that it is something nice to look at again. It only has two fish in it. I definitely need to get more.


Anyway, my violin, viola, the keyboard and my mandolin are in there now and I'll be moving the tin whistles in here as well. I have a heater and a fan and a little trash can. Everything I could ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment